Here are the seven rules to follow when receiving this award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Include the award image in your post.
- Give 7 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
- When nominating, include a link to their blog.
- Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.
Here are the 7 random facts about me...
- I love to cook! However, I really only cook during the summer because I am never home during the school year.
- This is the first summer I have taken "off" since I was 15 and I am going crazy! I don't know what to do with myself!
- I am almost always the last person to leave school... I am a perfectionist (not a workaholic contrary to what some may believe!) and want everything to be perfect for my kiddos because I think it is what they deserve!
- I live with my amazing boyfriend, Andy. He is very understanding of #1-3 and I am lucky for that!
- I love to travel. Next week I will be in Philly, NYC, Cape Cod and Boston. Then at the end of July I will be spending a week at the beach in Hilton Head, SC... SO EXCITED!
- I love to read. However, again this only happens during the summer :(. My favorite author or SpEd related stories is Torey Hayden, for romance I like Nicholas Sparks, and for a page-turner I go to Jodi Picoult.
- During the school year I do try to make time to read my two favorite magazines: Real Simple and Everyday Food (I am sort of a Martha Stewart nut!)
Since I recently nominated 15 fellow bloggers for the One Lovely Blog award I wanted to find a fresh bunch for this award. There are so many awesome blogs out there! I set out to my extensive Pinterest boards to find some "new" (to me) blogs!